Monday, February 11, 2008

Bee Mine


Will you Bee Mine? I made these cute little bee candy wrappers as a Valentine craft, I'm hoping to get more made for my kids for their classmates. (you can find the craft at the Scrap Girls website here: Bee Mine Valentine Candy Wrapper Craft) Hoping, meaning I hope I don't have to make them all and I'll get some assistance from Maddy (if I don't eat all the candy in the meantime!) It's snowing outside, so maybe we'll get lucky enough and have a snow day tomorrow?!! Bees will definately be on the agenda for sure. Meanwhile, I've been a busy bee working away on a little critter collection, it will be done soon! It has been a very challenging project. It was given to me as a challenge, and it was suggested...no.. insisted.. ahem....that I could make a cute small pets kit. I'm not particularly fond of 'rodents.' So, this was definately a challenge. I searched the internet and found some photos that made the little critters look kindof cute. I've been stewing about it for several weeks now and finally got time over the week to really work it out. It is a little bit quirky (no surprise), very colorful (no big surprise) and doodley and painty (are you seeing a theme here in my kits?!!) Can't show you yet... maybe later in the week! So, these bees will just have to do for now. Have a BEE-utiful day! ;)

No comments: