Friday, February 29, 2008

Mini Me's!


I'm so excited! I just got confirmation from Gemmie Lou that she has completed my custom order for my little wood family! I found her through a post on Tara Whitney's blog (I am totally a lurker/stalker of her blog) and I think she found it through Danille Thompson's blog (um, yeah, stalk that one too!)
Perhaps you've noticed, I love to paint and be creative. I know that I could have painted these myself. I even thought about just ordering the shapes from her and doing it myself, but then after looking at the other little people she has painted- I just adored her style and wanted to support her creativity. Much like people that support me through Scrap Girls. This is the first time I've ever purchased anything from Etsy. I've heard such good things about it, and I'm looking forward to finding more hidden gems! Thanks Gemmie, for such a fun little wood family. I look forward to their arrival! :)
And stay tuned for another fun and happy collection from me. Funny how things go, I was sketching out ideas for a happy family collection last fall, and finally got to create it this month. I've been busy working on it, almost had it done for this week but it's going to have to wait until next week before it's totally completed. Quite good timing actually, maybe my happy little family will have to make it into a layout!

1 comment:

Trish Yochum said...

I love these little dolls, how cute is that?!?!

The story from when Maddy was little is too cute, what a sweet memory. :)